Tuesday 5 July 2016

Yvi's House of Tea, Inverurie





I came back.

I knew I would.

I couldn't resist.




Check out those lumps!

Mother came with me.  She seemed to like it too.



This time, I had tea!  It was delicious.  I had some sort of pina colada inspired blend which came with passionfruit syrupy sugar lumps.  Mother Hubbard had some sort of lemon based variety, I think, with mango syrupy lumps.

I was famished, so I opted for a pretzel burger from the specials board.  It was cooked to perfection, although the bun was very full and it was quite saucey - so a bit of a burger-in-your-lap hazard.  But totally worth the risk!  The pretzel bun was soft and a pleasant alternative to the norm.  I came with crisps and a lovely, fresh salad.

Mother Hubbard chose blueberry bacon waffles.  I tried not to sway her decision, but I knew she would like these.  She asked for a half portion - I guess I don't get my appetite from her!

Mother Hubbard - caught unawares



I will, of course, return here before long.  It's not often I eat out at the same place twice in less than a week.





It must be special.








No comments:

Post a Comment