Saturday 29 April 2017

Aberdeen Country Fair, Belmont Street, Aberdeen

I've been wanting to try Little Squares of Heaven for ages.  This a a local, family run business based in Aberdeen and they make brownies using almond flour, which I am led to believe is the best flour for the job!  Today I picked some up at the Belmont Street Market.

"One of each flavour please...oh wait, can we have two of the caramely ones please?"

They are delicious!  It's awesome that they can send them to you by post too!  Look, LOOK, LOOK!


Next to their stall was Keith Brewery.  The chap selling the goods pushed the hard sale on me,
"Can I tempt you with some beer to go with your br-"

"Aye, of course!"

Poor guy.  I've not actually tried it yet, it's on my to-do list for today.  What a tough Sunday eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment